Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Magic of the Interwebs.

The amount of information available on the internet never ceases to amaze me. This has come up several times in the last few weeks... there is the obvious (and sometimes scary) fact of how little information you need about a person in order to find a way to contact them. But there is also the really cool fact that I can find out nearly anything I want to -- from the answer to a question on my take-home final about the MMPI to how much postage for my teacher perceptions survey will cost (weight of a piece of paper + USPS postage calculator). The latter is the thing that is entirely amusing to me at the moment, and what inspired this post. Really.... I Googled "the weight of a piece of paper" and came up with my answer! It was fantastic :-).

No comments: